- App control – Arm, disarm and manage Sync for peace of mind whilst home or away via the Yale Home app
- Mobile alerts – Receive real-time notifications direct to your smartphone so you’re always in the know
- Custom integration – Sync works with Amazon Echo and Philips Hue for the ultimate security experience
- Distance protection – Working to protect up to 200m range, Sync has your outbuildings and sheds covered
- No monitoring fees
- Wire-free accessories – Expand and customise your security system with battery powered accessories
- Remind me here – Geolocation reminders can remind you to secure your home as you arrive or leave
- Enhanced encryption – Keep your information safe with added protection for data security
- The Yale skill allows voice commands with any Alexa device
What’s in the Box?
1 x Smart Hub
The Smart Hub with 100dB internal siren is the heart of the alarm system and is connected by an Ethernet cable (included) to your broadband router. Once connected to your router the hub connects via wi-fi to each device on your alarm system.
2 x PIR Motion Detectors
The detectors should be placed in the corner of rooms that are vulnerable to intruders. When the alarm is armed an infrared sensor will detect any movement and activate the loud external siren.
1 x Door Sensor Contacts
When the alarm is armed, if a door or window that is protected by the contact is opened the contact is broken activating the loud external siren.
1 x Keypad Control Panel
In addition to SmartPhone control the keypad can also be used to arm or disarm the alarm system via entry of your own unique PIN code. The keypad can be fixed to a wall or carried around your home.
1 x Outdoor Siren Box
Fitted in a highly visible location on the exterior of the property the loud 100dB siren will sound and the LED will flash when the alarm is triggered.